Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Update

The Canon Rebel T1i has held through the two week music academy and is still running strong. I still have a lot to learn but its already producing photos that look much better than any that I could take with the Powershot.
Took just over 1000 photos at Music Academy but haven't uploaded them yet. I also took HD videos of almost all of the performances from camp and have been busy uploading the videos this past week. The pictures should be up soon.

As for computer benchmarking, in this new house we cleaned out a shed in the back and are setting it up to be a worthy bench area. I will be setting up tomorrow and testing graphics cards once again. Looks like I'll do pretesting with my modded GPUs on water then switch over to dry ice in this garage. Possibly can do LN2 in this shed but I'm not sure yet.

An Antec 1200w Power Supply arrived today. This will be the unit to power all of the setups I will be testing from now on. Should be a good one.

No comments: